Hamasaki Ayumi: Love Songs - Last angel



Bet Ayumi wrote this song for her husband, Mannie. She ever declared that he is her 'Last angel' when she announced their marriage in her blog. 'Last angel' is a song about her love life. In the past, Ayumi can only spend time with her lover in the night after her hectic work and she is always lonely in the day time. Due to this, her previous love life suffered with pain and sadness which made her feeling guilty and not proud of it. When she found Mannie, she decided not to repeat the same old thing again. This is obviously true based on the reduction in the number of her songs production. from her As what I usually say, I really hope that Mannie will not toy with Ayumi's feeling because its really tough for Ayumi to love and trust someone.


聴こえているよね あなたなら
伝えておきたい あなたには
終わり告げるこの 鐘の音は
悲しい音色 なんかじゃないて
Kikoete iru yo ne anata nara
Tsutaete oki tai anata ni wa
Owari tsugeru kono kane no ne wa
Kanashii neiro nanka jya nai tte
I believe you can hear me
I want to tell you
"This bell sound announcing the end
Bears no sad tone at all"


*
泣いていたね 叫んでいたね
声になってなかったね
嘘じゃないから 夢じゃないから
目覚める事もないから
Naite ita ne sakende ita ne
Koe ni natte nakatta ne
Uso jya nai kana yume jya nai kana
Mezameru koto mo nai kara
You were crying and shouting, weren't you?
You sometimes lost your voice, didn't you?
I wonder if it's a lie, if it's a dream
Because I don't wake up


**
もう悔やまない 振り返らない
前に進むしかない
愛しくても 懐かしくても
二度と逢えなくても
Mou kuyama nai furikaera nai
Mae ni susumu shika nai
Itoshiku temo natsukashiku temo
Nido to ae naku temo
I don't regret nor look back any more
It's the only way for me to go forward
Even if I love you and miss you
Even if I can never meet you again


***
胸をはれない 後ろめたい
そんな恋もあった
はしゃいだ夜 孤独な朝
繰り返していた
Mune o hare nai ushirometai
Sonna koi mo atta
Hashaida yoru kodoku na asa
Kurikaeshite ita
I had such a love that I couldn't be proud of
And felt guilty about
A merry night and a lonely morning
I repeated such a life


*** (repeat)


****
間に合うかな 遅くないかな
まだ始められるかな
見てて欲しい 感じて欲しい
諦めないでいて欲しい
Maniau kana osoku nai kana
Mada hajime rareru kana
Mite te hoshii kanjite hoshii
Akirame nai de ite hoshii
I wonder if I make it in time, if it's not late
I wonder if I can still start
I want you to see me and feel me
I want you not to give me up


*****
逃げないから 誤摩化さないから
繰り返す事はないから
側に居るよ 抱きしめてるよ
ありのまま受けとめるよ
Nige nai kara gomakasa nai kara
Kurikaesu koto wa nai kara
Soba ni iru yo dakishimete ru yo
Arinomama uketomeru yo
Because I don't run away nor be confused
Because I don't repeat the same thing
I'm by your side, I'm holding you
I accept you as you are


******
たったひとつ 最後のひとつ
そんな愛がある
信じる夜 叶える朝
天使が笑った
Tatta hitotsu saigo no hitotsu
Sonna ai ga aru
Shinjiru yoru kanaeru asa
Tenshi ga waratta
The only and the last one
There is such a love
A night of belief and a morning of fulfillment
An angel smiled


****** (repeat)


* (repeat)
** (repeat)
**** (repeat)
***** (repeat)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More