Hamasaki Ayumi: FIVE - ANother song feat. URATA NAOYA


 
This is another collaboration song that Ayumi wrote featuring Urata Naoya. If you listen closely, you can tell that Ayumi can sing this song alone and she did displayed it unconsciously... probably she's very used to singing alone. Wonder why is there a need for such a collaboration... It's not like Ayumi can't present this song 'ANother song' all by herself. Maybe a new direction? Okay, let's put all the questions aside and talk about this song 'ANother song'.

'ANother song' is about being remorsefully regretful for losing the one you love so dearly even now and is still missing him/her badly; for this reason, you sing another song hoping to reach out to him/her. After this simple explanation of 'ANother song', do you wonder if Ayumi wrote this song because of her ex-lover, Tomoya Nagase...?


なのになのに僕たちは
隣ばかりうらやんだ
そしてそして私たちは
近すぎて見失った

Nano ni nano ni boku tachi wa
Tonari bakari urayanda
Soshite soshite watashi tachi wa
Chika sugite miushinatta
"But we only envied
Our neighbor's lives"
"And we lost sight of each other
Being too near"



窓に写った自分が
情けなくて苛立つ
だけど時間は巻き戻せない
I miss you...
Mado ni utsutta jibun ga
Nasakenaku te aa iradatsu
Dakedo jikan wa makimodose nai
I miss you
I see my own reflection in the mirror
And feel wretched and so irritated
But I can't rewind time
I miss you



*
悲しいくらい 愛していたよ
どうしようもなく 愛していたよ
あの夏の日は もう遠いけど
君に届けと歌う ANother song
Kanashii kurai aishite ita yo
Dou shiyou mo naku aishite ita yo
Ano natsu no hi wa mou tooi kedo
Kimi ni todoke to utau another song
I loved you painfully
I loved you irresistibly
Those summer days are far past
But I sing another song, wishing it reaches you



やがてやがて僕たちは
後になって気が付く
だからだから私たちは
泣いたまま笑ってた
Yagate yagate boku tachi wa
Ato ni natte kigazuku
Dakara dakara watashi tachi wa
Naita mama watatte ta
"By and by
We notice afterward"
"So we understood
In tears"



曲がりくねった道の
先でまた出逢えるかな
なんて愚かな夢を見ては
Miss u so bad...
Magarikunetta michi no
Saki de mata deaeru kana
Nante oroka na yume o mite wa
Miss you so badly
"Can I meet you again
Down the winding road?"
I dream a foolish dream like this
Miss you so bad



**
昨日もずっと 愛していたよ
今日も一日 愛していたよ
明日もきっと 愛しているよ
そして君へと歌う ANother song
Kinou mo zutto aishite ita yo
Kyou mo ichinichi aishite ita yo
Ashita mo kitto aishite iru yo
Soshite kimi e to utau another song
I loved you all day yesterday
I loved you all day today
I'll surely love you tomorrow
And I sing another song to you



今頃君は誰のそばで
どんな顔を見せているの
君のいない毎日に
まだ慣れる事が出来ない
ままだよ
Imagoro kimi wa dare no soba de
Donna kao o misete iru no
Kimi no i nai mainichi ni 

mada nareru koto ga deki nai 
mama da yo
With whom are you now?
And what expression are you showing?
I can't yet be used to the days
Without you


* (repeat)
** (repeat)



ごめんね今も 愛しているよ
ずるいかな でも愛しているよ
あの夏の日が もう遠くても
君に届けと歌う ANother song
Gomen ne ima mo aishite iru yo
Zurui kana demo aishite iru yo
Ano natsu no hi ga mou touku temo
Kimi ni todoke to utau another song
I'm sorry, I love you even now
Am I dishonest? But I love you
Those summer days are far past
But I sing another song, wishing it reaches you



君に...
君に届けと...
Kimi ni ...
Kimi ni todoke to ...
To you ...
Wishing it reaches you ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More