Hamasaki Ayumi: FIVE - beloved



This song 'beloved' never failed to bring tears to my eyes. It's another self-questioning song... Ayumi is self-doubting again. Glad that she never change at all; Ayumi is still the same old Ayumi. So is 'beloved' a song for her hubby or for her family or for her Ayumi's fans? I believe it doesn't matter at all as all are her beloved. :)

This song 'beloved' showed the life she has been facing and feeling. If she is not careful with her words, people will start talking behind her back and give her cold stares. Because of this, she is always wondering how people view her from their eyes and she wants to know the true views only from her beloved. Ayumi is afraid of losing her beloved, hoping that her beloved will stay the same and allow her to stay by their side. Ayumi is okay if only her beloved accepts her.


昨日の僕はまだうまく歩けなくて
言葉振り回して誰かを傷つけたよ
Kinou no boku wa mada umaku aruke nakute
Kotoba furimawashite dareka o kizutsuketa yo

Yesterday, I couldn't walk well yet
And I hurt someone with my words



そして今日のは僕を後ろ指指されて
冷たい視線避ける俯いている様によ
Kyou no boku wa soshite ushiroyubi o sasarete
Tsumetai shisen sakeru you ni utsumuite iru yo
Today, people are talking behind my back
And I'm looking down to avoid their cold stares



ねえどんな風に見えてる?どんな風に映ってる?
ねえあなただけは真実(ホントウ)を聞かせて
間違った時は叱って
Nee, donna fuu ni miete ru? Donna fuu ni utsutte ru?
Nee, anata dake wa hontou o kikasete 

Machigatta toki wa shikatte
Hey, how do you see me? how do I look in your eyes? 

Hey, I only want to hear the truth from you
Scold me when I'm wrong


*
いつまでも変わらないあなたのままで
ただそこに そこに居て欲しい
いつまでも変われない僕のまんまで
ぎこちない笑顔だけど側に 側に居させて 

Itsu made mo kawara nai anata no mama de
Tada soko ni soko ni ite hoshii
Itsu made mo kaware nai boku no manma de
Gikochinai egao da kedo soba ni soba ni i sasete 

Please never change the way you are
And stay there, just stay there
I can never change with awkward smile so please let me stay by your side



明日の僕になら少し期待しようか
唇の両はじ くっと上げてみたりして
Ashita no boku ni nara sukoshi kitai shiyou ka
Kuchibiru no ryou haji kutto agete mitari shite

I wonder if my future me can expect a little hope
I try lifting the corners of my mouth



ねえ今も滑稽かな?まだまだ足りないかな?
ねえあなただけは真実を見せて
「馬鹿だね」と笑い飛ばして

Nee, ima mo kokkei kana? Mada mada tari nai kana?
Nee, anata dake wa shinjitsu o misete baka da ne to waraitobashite
Hey, am I still funny? Am I still not good enough?
Hey, I only want you to show me the truth and calls me "You are foolish" while laughing away



あの夜に話してた夢の続きを
まだ覚えていてくれてますか
何ひとつ色褪せる事なく今も
鮮やかなまま僕の心 支配してます
Ano yoru ni hanashite ta yume no tsuzuki o
Mada oboete ite kurete masu ka?
Nani hitotsu iroaseru koto naku ima mo
Azayaka na mama boku no kokoro shihaishite masu
Do you still remember the continuation of the dream
we were talking about that night?
All are still as vivid as before without fading

and is dominating my heart even now


ねえあなただけには褒められたい
他人(ヒト)が僕を否定しても
Nee, anata dake ni wa home rare tai
Hito ga boku o hiteishite mo
Hey, I only want you  to praise me
Even if others may deny me


* (repeat)
 


ねえあなたも本当はそんなに
強くない事を僕は知ってます
僕がしてあげられる事なんて何もないけれど
その心いつも抱きしめてます
Nee, anata mo hontou wa sonna ni tsuyoku
Nai koto o boku wa shitte masu
Boku ga shite age rareru koto nante nani mo nai keredo
Sono kokoro itsumo dakishimete masu
Hey, I know that actually
You aren't so strong either
I can't do anything for you
But I'm always embracing your heart



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More