Hamasaki Ayumi: FIVE - Why... feat. JUNO


Another collaboration song that Ayumi wrote featuring JUNO, a Korean guy. Still don't understand why she needs collaboration. After listening to this song 'Why...' you can tell that her voice totally covered JUNO's voice when they sang together. Believes she did this unconsciously as she's so used to singing alone and being the lead singer.  

'Why...' is a song that questioned yourself on why didn't you did this and that when you were still in the relationship with the person and there's no way to go back now. So in order not to go through this, please do while you can. Pride can kill a relationship if none of the party is willing to put down the pride and makes things right. In a relationship, feeling is more important than the number of words you exchanged.

'Why...' sounds like another regretful song besides 'ANother song'... is Ayumi talking about her  regret to her ex-lover Tomoya Nagase or vice versa?


あれから時は経ち 何が変わったんだろう
Are kara toki wa tachi nani ga kawatta n darou
距離は何を遠ざけたんだろう
Kyori wa nani o toozaketa n darou
Time has passed since then, what has changed?
What did the distance keep away from me?



傷つけないように 少し離れたのは
Kizutsuke nai you ni sukoshi hanareta no wa
傷つかないためだったのかな?
Kizutsuka nai tame datta no kana?
I moved a little away so as not to hurt you
But was it actually because I didn't want to be hurt?



離れていても 聴こえているよ
Hanarete ite mo kikoete iru yo
僕の名前呼ぶ声

Boku no namae yobu koe
どこに居ても 探してしまうよ

Doko ni ite mo sagashite shimau yo
君の後ろ姿
Kimi no ushirosugata
Though we are apart, I can hear
The voice calling my name
Wherever I may be, I seek for
Your back



*
『逢いたいよ』とか『淋しいよ』とか
Ai tai yo toka samishii yo toka
どうしてもっと伝えなかったんだろう

Doushite motto tsutae nakatta n darou
優しさとわがままの違い

Yasashisa to wagamama no chigai
それさえわからずに
Sore sae wakara zu ni 

Why didn't I tell you more often
Like "I want to see you" and "I feel lonely"?
I didn't even know the difference
Between tenderness and selfishness



大切だったのは 目を合わせる事で
Taisetsu datta no wa me o awaseru koto de
交わす言葉の数じゃなかった
Kawasu kotoba no kazu jya nakkata
The important thing was to meet our eyes
And not the number of the words we exchanged
 


プライドなんて 捨ててしまえば
Pride nante sutete shimae ba
今は違っていたかな?
Ima wa chigatte ita kana?
If I had thrown away my pride
Are the things different now?



**
『愛してる』って何度言いかけて
Aishite ru tte nando ie i kakete
言えなくてって繰り返したんだろう

Ie nakute tte kurikaeshita n darou
どの位あと強くなれば

Dono kurai ato tsuyoku nare ba
僕らはよかったの?
Bokura wa yokatta no?
How many times did I try to say, "I love you"
And I couldn't say so again and again?
How much stronger should we have been
To make it better?



ふたり描いた夢は 誓い合った未来は
Futari egaita yume wa chikai atta mirai wa
あの日から少しずつ ぼやけ出して見失った

Ano hi kara sukoshizutsu boyake dashite miushinatta
手を伸ばしてみたけど どこにも届かないよ
Te o nobashite mita kedo doko ni mo todoka nai yo
Why... wow
The dream we pictured and the future we promised each other
Have faded little by little since that day and I lost sight of them
I try to reach out, but can reach nowhere
Why... wow


* (repeat)
** (repeat)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More